ICare Missions is a faith based Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) ministry arm that focuses on meeting the needs of orphans, the needy and the deprived living in the city, towns, villages and rural urbans of our world.
The vision of this arm of the ministry is to support members and non-members who fall within the scope of the missions’ definition of “less privileged” through various support windows.
Our mission is to fulfil the care and love
mission of Christ.
- Identify situations and create systems of support through our support windows.
- Encourage members and non-members of the ministry to be compassionate and share their treasures with others.
- To give hope to the hopeless and highlight the essence of love among people of different social and economic backgrounds
- To fulfil our religious act of worship.
- To train and equip our volunteers for impact.